To drive quality enquiries and reduce spam, low-intent, and non-genuine leads, Unbiased uses a combination of validation and verification to verify enquirer submissions and their contact information. These include:
- 2-step SMS verification: to verify each lead's intent and contact information;
- Phone number validation: to ensure genuine and live contact telephony details;
- Spam filters: to prevent spam and non-genuine email addresses;
- User journey blockers: for example, if a customer choose 'equity release' or 'defined benefit' they are automatically asked to verify they are over 55 years in order to proceed;
- Lead preparation: providing leads with relevent info on their matched firm at point of match, along with tips and preparation guides so they are primed to receive contact;
- Low-intent cancellation process: enquiriers who use our matchflow and decide to not proceed are invited to cancel their enquiry to avoid wasting the time and effort of all parties.