Secure quality, exclusive and verified leads from Unbiased
Enterprise and Mortgage firms also have access to our exclusive enquiry marketplace.
You’ll be notified of all new enquiries by email as well as within your UnbiasedPro dashboard.
All enquiries are valid for up to 24 hours (or 48 hours during the weekend).
Using your preview tool you have complete control over the clients you want to purchase, reviewing all enquiries before choosing whether to accept or reject. Our enquiries are only sold once – so if you choose to accept a lead, it is yours and yours alone. All leads expire after 24 hours.
Driving quality leads
To drive quality enquiries and reduce spam, low-intent, and non-genuine leads, Unbiased uses a combination of validation and verification to verify enquirer submissions and their contact information. These include:
- 2-step SMS verification: to verify each lead's intent and contact information;
- Phone number validation: to ensure genuine and live contact telephony details;
- Spam filters: to prevent spam and non-genuine email addresses;
- User journey blockers: for example, if a customer choose 'equity release' or 'defined benefit' they are automatically asked to verify they are over 55 years in order to proceed;
- Lead preparation: providing leads with relevent info on their matched firm at point of match, along with tips and preparation guides so they are primed to receive contact;
- Low intent cancellation process: enquirers who use our matchflow and decide to not proceed are invited to cancel their enquiry to avoid wasting the time and effort of all parties.
What happens when I accept a lead?
When you accept a lead in your account, the consumer will receive an email notifying them that they have been matched to you. Your welcome message (stored on your profile) will be generated and sent to the lead to initiate contact and make them aware of when they can expect to hear from you. They will be able to reply to you directly from either message.
You will be able to view their contact details in the order to get in touch with them to follow up on their enquiry. Now that you have accepted a lead you can view them under the ‘Accepted Enquiries’ column in your Enquiry dashboard.
Paying for enquiries
All enquiries are paid for via credit. See here for more information on credits see 'Purchasing enquiries’ and for information related to the cost of enquiries.
Can I pause receiving enquiries and/or paying my subscription?
If you’re away, have reached capacity, or need to pause your enquiries for any reason, you can do this via the ProApp for a maximum of three months at a time.
It’s important to remember that pausing your enquiries will not suspend your subscription or subscription credit payments and you will still be charged on a monthly or annual basis.
Pausing your enquiries while you're away will ensure that your public response rating is not affected by your absence. This will also prevent your enquiries from expiring.
To pause receiving enquiries, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Unbiased account via the ProApp
- Click on ‘Profiles’ in the left-hand menu
- Click on the profile/s where you wish to pause enquiries
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Pause enquiries’ section
- Click on the slider menu and select the ‘From’ and ‘To’ date
- Once completed, select ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
You can email us at email@example.com or call 0121 285 6986 during office hours.