If you’re away, have reached capacity, or need to pause your enquiries for any reason, you can do this via the ProApp for a maximum of three months at a time.
It’s important to remember that pausing your enquiries will not suspend your subscription payments and you will still be charged on a monthly or annual basis.
To pause receiving enquiries, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Unbiased account via the ProApp
2. Click on ‘Profiles’ in the left-hand menu
3. Click on the profile/s you wish to pause enquiries for
4. Scroll down the page to the ‘Pause enquiries’ section
5. Click on the slider menu and select the ‘From’ and ‘To’ date
6. Once completed, select ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
The benefit of pausing your enquiries is that while you’re away, your response rating is not affected by your absence as pausing receiving enquiries prevents enquiries from expiring.
We’re unable to pause or suspend subscription payments. To request the cancellation of your subscription, please follow these instructions.